Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fun on the Quads


David and Cassie love to have fun. Some people might find that we are..... "weird" but we have fun and make each other laugh, and that is all that REALLY matters.

This is us going four wheeling up at Duck Creek in Utah in the summer of 2006. WE are with Cassie's childhood friend Amber, and her husband Reed Taylor. What is funny about these pictures is that you wouldn't think that just moments before Cassie totally biffed it, and tipped her quad. She couldn't push it back over, so the boys had to come to the rescue! Just another classic "Cassie" moment.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys are hilarious. Thanks for joining the blogging world. We will visit your blog frequently. Keep posting!!

Jenny

Amber said...

hey I was so suprised to find out that I was on your blog. That was a fun vacation. I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out more often.. Congrats on the twin boys. I was so suprised as I sure you were. Good luck with the rest of your pregnacy and keep us posted with stuff thats going on. I'll try to do the same. Although my news is ussually about school and is not too exciting.

Amber