Monday, April 14, 2008

What is happening with the Fifes!!! Well not really.....


Who is going to get that toy? Looks like Skyler has the upper hand. He is also a few pounds larger. He did have a Big Mac a little earlier. Skyler is now 19.9lbs. Connor is now 17.5lbs.

They are both about 27.5 inches tall. So that is over two feet. Wow I remember how many inches are in a foot.




There are the two boys laying out in the sun in their white trash swimming pool. And they love it because they are only six months.

Connor looks a little bald and Skyler looks like he has a full head of hair. I should of blown this picture up more so you could see more, but oh well. Tough luck!!!! I guess your gonna have to come see them.



What is Connor doing? Is he looking up at the stars? No!! Is He looking up at Kobe? No!! Is he looking at a fly on the ceiling? No!!
We have no idea what he is doing, but he is flexible. He loves contorting his head in different positions.

It is also a pain when we feed him because he loves to mess around with us and contort.




That is Connor sleeping. Is that comfortable? For Connor it is comfortable because he is the man and he can do whatever he wants.

He takes after Grandpa Fife and one of his Uncles which we will leave unnamed. How does he take after them? I don't know you tell me........



Well this is the end of my post because I am tired and my computer is slow. If anyone wants to pitch in $30 a month for higher speed internet that would be great. Donations can be made out to either Cassie or David Fife.

Also, I am looking for a hiking boot that I lost hiking up in the mountains. If anyone has seen it can you please let me know where it may be.

One more thing, I have an overbite that I am working on getting rid of, what is the best way of doing that? I just put it is a vise and start to clamp down on it and I stop when it hurts. I thought of having surgery. Two kids came along so that didn't happen.

Oh yeah I am also running a half-marathon and I have a brother-in-law running it with me. How bad should I beat him? Let me know and I will try to do what you say.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!!!

And here is Skyler for the ending. He has the cutest smile in the world. He takes after his lovely mother. That is my wife if you don't know that by now. Her name is Cassie. He is adorable and he loves his bumbo seat. And he says hi to all of you and he wishes you all the very best. Goodnight now!!!!!!

1 comment:

JanEtta said...

Yes, you have darling little (and I can say little) boys. Thanks for letting us come and tear apart your house with our two boys. We'll have to come again some other day when one of ours is tied down and the other can talk.