Sunday, August 16, 2009

Locks of Love

About a week ago, I decided that I was so sick of my long hair. It takes forever to dry, and I don't even own a blow dryer, so I was always going to bed with it wet. Connor LOATHES my hair and anytime it is down, he brushes it off my shoulders, which is why it is up so much of the time. I liked to wear it down, and it was long, and it looked good, but I hate my hair in my face. Anyway, I just decided that I was SICK of it, so I figured if I was going to cut it, I would cut enough off to donate to Locks of Love. This will be my second donation. When I called my neighbor to cut it, I told her my only requirement was that I could still put it in a pony tail. So there are lots of cute layers, and it still goes into a pony tail. I can't get it to look as good as she did though :( And I even went and bought a blow dryer!




One word to describe how I feel: LIBERATED
One phrase to describe how I feel: LIKE A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED


Donation (May 2005)



Donation (August 2009)

8 comments:

Laundry said...

YOU BOUGHT A HAIR DRYER!!???!!??? I am honestly quite shocked! lol. And I love your new hair cut :) it's way way cute :)

Sylvia said...

I love your haircut - it is so cute!! What a fun tradition to donate your hair.

Jenny said...

Love it! I'm always jealous of people who can grow their hair so long so quickly. You have such beautiful hair!

JanEtta said...

Your hair looks so cute - to match your personality! I like to keep my hair short because I hate it in my face and the boys were always laying on it.

Jossie said...

Definitely cute with short hair! I love it!

CaryMac said...

It looks GOOD on you! We need to see you guys more...geez! St. George isn't growing THAT fast...

JenWood said...

Cassie: I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair cut. You look so good with it short (and long too) I love the layers, and style. Loves!

JenWood said...

Cassie: I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair cut. You look so good with it short (and long too) I love the layers, and style. Loves!