Saturday, July 24, 2010

More fun in May

Special Easter Egg Hunt with Grandma Carma

Back in May when we went down to Las Vegas, my mom (Grandma Carma) did an easter egg hunt for the twins. Let me back up a little to explain... Grandma Carma always does an Easter Egg hunt for the Grandkids at her house Easter weekend. For whatever reason, we were not able to make it this year, so she held about 15-20 eggs aside for my boys and did a SPECIAL egg hunt, just for them, the next time we saw her.

SKY's Gymnastics Class


We try to go to open gym when we can, and I kinda sneek Connor in :) They don't seem to mind.

Sky's gymnastics class moved days, so this was a picture of his class on his last day. I am hoping that the class goes back to its original day once school starts so I can get both him and Connor in a class for a few months.

No comments: