Monday, September 24, 2007

Cassie Looks Good!!!!




Well, today was my final ultrasound, and everything is looking good.  Both the boys are head down, which is a good thing.  They are both measuring right at 36 weeks, which is right on, I am also 36 weeks.... though my belly measures 39.

Right now I have a tentative induction date of October 1st.  I have 2 doctors appointments this week to find if it is still a go.  With twins all my ducks must be in a row, and the stars must be alligned.  So we will see if it will be Oct. 1st or if we will have to wait one more week.

The boys like to move a lot in my belly.  Sometimes I like to just sit and watch my belly roll over and over.  Both of thier feet are in the same spot, and they already like to kick eachother.  I wish I could video tape them so you could all see, but my belly is not the most attractive thing in the world right now.

Well, feel free to check back and see when we might be expecting our little boys.  Who know, they may have already come unexpectedly!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cassie! You look so good. Can't wait to meet the boys :)

Anonymous said...

You had such a cute big belly.. and you never let me feel it... oh well now that the boys are here I will just have to hold em! cant wait to see all of you!