Monday, September 3, 2007

Da Boys!!!!


Here are the boys!!! They are still doing great. The kids are moving around in Cassie like crazy. It's like they are jalapenos in a chicken or a peach in a Lima bean. It is crazy how they are moving. There heads are still down so Cassie still has a good chance of squirting the two kids out. I don't know if they will come out at the same time or if they will come out separately. I just know they are excited to see their Papa. If they come out at the same time that would be pretty cool. There is a first for everything. We are trying to get the house already for these two kids.
Oh yeah did I mention we are having twins!!!!!!!

I took a bath today and I thought to myself we are cool because we are having twins and no one
else has had twins yet in the whole entire world. Oh yeah I saw my mother-in-law today. She gave us some great stuff. Her name is Carma and if you ever need some Carma just ask her for  some. I had the day off today and did absolutely nothing. That is us men for ya!!!!!!!!!

Well have a great day and I would recommend to make some brownies and have them with ice cream tonight. Maybe use a Lil hot fudge. It is good!!!!!!!! They are like a TV on a stand. They just go together.

1 comment:

David Fife said...

I am sorry, my husband is a little wierd :)

Cassie