Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is for you Londi



My cousin Londi posted a picture from a book of a sea turtle that she thought was pretty cool, and it TOTALLY was. I really like turtles, especially sea turtles. I took this picture when David and I were in Hawaii in October of 2005. I just thought she might like to see this, as well as anybody else, because let's face it.... its a pretty cool picture. Oh and I am sure David would love for me to add that off to the left of the photo was a surfer girl sunbathing. He really wanted a picture of that, but I wouldn't let him :( I really hope to make it back there some day, it was so beautiful, just a different atmosphere all together.

4 comments:

Steffani said...

Wow! It's great to see you updating more often! I love the turtle pic, aww, how I would love to be in Hawaii right now!

Brittney said...

That sea turtle is awesome. George loves sea turtles and would totally be jealous at how close you got to one. He did see one when he was snorkling in Maui, but he definately wanted to see more. Your kids are adorable and David is such a good dad and you are a good mom. Someday I will bring that t-shirt by your house.

Maren & Danny said...

Hey girl! Long time no see! :0) Okay-your boys are officially adorable!! & I love your hubbys 'gun show' shirt-hilarious! I am so excited to keep up with you like this! Come check me out at www.canyoukeepupwithjones.blogspot.com. Toodles...

P.S. BabyMama was AWESOME! :0)

Laundry said...

cassie! I love you! that is a sweet picture! it's totally awsome! and now I really wanna go to hawaii. (who doesn't wanna go)
I'm updating my blog right now, so check it out when you get the chance..

oh and PLEASE OH PLEASE bring those ADORABLE boys of yours out here! I haven't met any of them! and I need to hug you for posting that picture anyways!