Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BLOG GOING PRIVATE

We have decided that it is time to make our blog private. I guess you can say that we are a bit paranoid. Anyway, I am sure it will take me a while to get it all sorted out, but that is why I wanted to post this now to give people time to see this and request to be invited. If you are already on my Blog list, I will invite you. Again, it may take a while, and if you come back and it is private and I haven't invited you, just let us know. I am going to REALLY try to hard to get anybody who has left comments etc. I am hoping to have this done by maybe, December.... you think that is enough time?

Thanks everybody!

Oh, I guess I can do a short update with no pictures... Connor is starting to walk a little, and Skyler is standing by himself and is so proud!

10 comments:

Mik'L said...

I hate private! But I get it. :(

Dacia said...

Yeah we're going to be going private too! Maybe I'm paranoid too but I thought that it was interesting that Mikelle's dad said that they already knew our blog address before I gave it to them because his wife found it. Makes me wonder who else is checking it out that I don't know about. Private is kind of a hassle but safer... especially with kids.

joellen said...

Hi Cassie ... I like to check your blog and watch your family grow. So ... please invite me to stay! JoEllen Swarts

JanEtta said...

Please make sure I'm on your list. This is about the only way I get to keep up with your family.

Kelly said...

Mine is private too. It is a good idea. Please add me to yours. :)

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I have been thinking about doing the same thing but please add us. jessicajensen25@gmail.com

Laundry said...

okie dokie! you do what you can! haha as long as we still all get to look at it then i am fine. haha. (you know you love me enough to let me look at your blog. haha )

Steffani said...

So you didn't laugh not even a little at that video I posted? I feel bad for her but it IS funny!!!

Maren & Danny said...

love keeping tabs on you...

marenjones@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I stayed a little longer at home so I could look at your blog, and it was great!! Some of it was a little walk down memory lane because I was there. Congrats again for finishing the half marathon. Proud of you. The boys are adorable, as always.