Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Fun

Well, we have been having a lot of fun this fall, and I have been SUPER bad about documenting it. First off, last weekend my sister and her two boys and my mom came into town for the weekend while my hubby and my sister's hubby took off up north to go to the BYU football game. We went to the What Women Want Expo and found some GREAT deals. We have somewhat made that a tradition!


Staheli Family Farm






While my sister was here we went to Staheli Family Farm. I didn't know what to expect with how young the boys were. Well, they had a BLAST. They had a hay tower with a tunnel, and the boys had so much fun crawling through the tunnel. The older boys, including my cousin Cinthia's son, had fun going down the slide only to land in a pit of corn kernels. I thought about sending my boys with one of them, but decided that they would probably eat the corn, so I opted out, maybe next year. They had a small petting zoo and they boys liked to touch the animals. Connor was especially fond of the sheep. He would lean over and touch the fur and laugh, it was so funny.

HALLOWEEN



For Halloween Skyler was Fred Flintstone, and Connor was Barney Rubble. They looked SO cute. We went to a High School "Hall-oween" thing with my cousin Cinthia and her son Wolverine. We went up and down the halls "trick-or-treating". After that we went to a Trunk-or-Treat for our neighborhood. David went as 3-hole punch Jim, and I went as "DAVE" (just a name tag that says "DAVE" both from The Office. We had a lot of fun!

Day Trip
On Saturday we went up to Virgin to go "camping" for the day with my brother and his family. It was super fun. They had a small park there and I did send the boys down the slide with their cousin this time. They have been down little slides at the park before, but this was a larger one. We had fun there just visiting and eating dinner. I didn't get any good pictures though, maybe next time.

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love all your pictures. What a great idea for Halloween costumes. They looked so cute. It looks like you have done great activities this fall.

Laundry said...

holy cow! what fun!!!!! and I have a car now! sadly though..it um..gets only 15mpg. and I am broke.. so um.. I can't come down just yet! But you still totally should come up here sometime!

lounsburyfamily said...

Lots of fun Cassie, I am glad that I was there for some of it. Love all of the costumes. Halloween is the Best!

Mik'L said...

What an awesome picture of your family at Halloween...who took that masterpiece? ;) Sounds like you've been having fun.

Melissa Garn said...

My girls loved the farn as well! I was going to call today to figure out a play date, but things got crazy...expect a call tomorrow!

mikeandash said...

Cute costumes! I love the fall!