Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy Days

We have been so busy this past month, I don't even know where to begin. I (Cassie) went to Houston, TX for work for 4 days. I got to see my cousins, Lindsey and Brad Poff, and their 2 beautiful girls (pictures on a disposable camera, I haven't gotten developed yet). Seeing them made the trip totally worth it. On the way home I had a 2 hour plane delay in Salt Lake City, making me late for a Valentines Day date David and I had. The next week we went to Cedar City on Saturday for a day trip then David went to Salt Lake on Sunday for work, getting home on Wednesday, and I left on Friday for Colorado. More plane delays on Sunday, making my trip home VERY long ( I had to drive home from Vegas). This week I leave for San Francisco with my sisters and mom for a girls weekend we have had planned for a while. I am going to Colorado one more time this month, and in April we have trips planned to California and Phoenix.

Like I said.... Life has been busy.

Anyway, I thought I would post a little info on the boys, who are so incredibly cute!

Food is always better from my brothers tray


They have started feeding eachother food/snacks... it is kinda cute to watch!


I wanna be JUST LIKE DAD

Skyler finds David's stuff around the house and uses it the same way he does. The main ones are carrying his scriptures, wearing his Chargers hat, and putting the tie around his neck. He is so cute with the tie, but this was the only picture I had.

Skyler is also doing well with his sign language and his vocabulary is going by doing this. It is awesome.

My NEEDY one

This month Connor has spent a lot of time at our legs whining and being cranky. Still such a CUTE kid, he is always wanting to be held and loved.

The other day Connor got real quiet... which obviously means he is getting into trouble. I found him on his trampoline chowing done on a solid chocolate Easter Bunny from last year.

Connor is REALLY in to balloons right now.

The boys are learning how to "cheeze" it too.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! That's a lot of traveling. We hope it all goes well. Your boys have grown so much! Such cute pictures. We can't wait to see them again in April. I have no idea how you keep up with TWINS! You guys are amazing parents.

Laundry said...

I miss your boys!! They are so ADORABLE!!!

Jossie said...

Cute! Cassie, I can totally see you in their cute little faces!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Wow that is some traveling you are doing!! Your boys are adorable and I love this stage they are in! Good luck with everything and all the plane trips!

JanEtta said...

How fun to have some girl time in San Francisco. I miss the Bay Area and my sisters - so I'm really jealous.

mikeandash said...

Wow! You have been busy! Sounds like fun times. That trampoline looks like a lot of fun. I bet your boys love it.