Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good weather = Fun times

Last weekend on March 14, the Fifes did a 10K. Teresa went walking while David, Bryan, Craig and I ran the Spectrum 10K. The twinkies had fun with a babysitter. Craig finished around 43 minutes, David at around 46 and Bryan was kind enough to hang back with me and finish at 1 hr 5 min. This was an improvement of about 6 minutes off last years time for me. Unfortunately the camera didn't have batteries, so we have video footage, but no still shots, and our computer isn't smart enough to do videos. Anyway, zazoosh was there taking pictures, so on the link below you can see pictures of the four of us.

http://www.zazoosh.com/events/searchPhotos/187?evtId=187&query=fife&x=0&y=0

The weather has been so great lately. Still kinda cold in the morning, but by about 10 AM it is great. So Wednesday I broke out some of the kids new summer clothes (I bought on clearance last fall) and their new flip flops, that they LOVE and can't wear enough. Skyler wears them until I MAKE him take them off to sleep, and as soon as he wakes up... he wants them back on. Anyway, these pictures are all inside, but we did go to the park and have some fun.

We have this little car, and if I push them, I make them put their feet up, so I don't run over them.... I think Skyler wants a ride :)



For a very brief moment, they figured out they could push eachother when mom is busy.


Here they are just TOO cute in their summer clothes.



Connor LOVES his food, he was real hungry can you tell?



Skyler LOVES to give kisses! MMMWWWAAAA



They both LOVE their daddy!

4 comments:

Laundry said...

SO CUTE! I miss those boys so much!!!! I'm so coming down during the summer! And totally finding a summer job down there...because I can't find a job here! lol. They are growing up so fast!

Thanks for that recipe by the way! My mom and I can't wait to try it ourselves! And my mom can't wait to try it at all! haha

Laundry said...

SO CUTE! I miss those boys so much!!!! I'm so coming down during the summer! And totally finding a summer job down there...because I can't find a job here! lol. They are growing up so fast!

Thanks for that recipe by the way! My mom and I can't wait to try it ourselves! And my mom can't wait to try it at all! haha

Jossie said...

Cute cute summer clothes! Where did you find them? I wish I was smart enough to remember to buy things on clearance the year before...oh well.

Steffani said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! They are SO adorable!!!