Thursday, September 11, 2008

The race

Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meridedith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For The Cure

Really this was
The Trails Run



On Sept. 6, 2008 David and I both had races. David did a 20 mile race and I had a 5K. We both did very well. I did a personal best time of 31:13 and David finished his 20 miler in 2:59:30. The boys were at my cousins house during my race (thanks Cinthia) and then I went and picked them up after my race and we all watched David finish. It was a fun morning.


Cassie Finishes. My friend took this picture. She took a couple others, but lets just say I was asking WAY too much of that outfit. And I totally sported my "Support the Rabid" bracelet!



The boys wait so patiently for daddy. They were really good, they played in the grass, and sat in their stroller. What troopers!





David approaches the finish line and crosses


Next up, David has the marathon with his dad and brother on Oct. 4th and I will hopefully be ready for a half marathon in November.


6 comments:

Mik'L said...

Hey I made your blog! I am timing when you guys finish! :) Good job. I heard it's not an easy course, so way to PR!

Steffani said...

You guys are amazing! I have always wanted to be a runner, but never will because i don't like to run. Good job!

Unknown said...

Good job racing!!!

lounsburyfamily said...

Great job!!!!! P.S. I loved watching your babies.....

Maren & Danny said...

You go girl! I am totally impressed with your dedication. The boys are getting so big! It seems like only yesterday you were playin ball with a big ole belly!
:0)

mikeandash said...

Good job on the races! Sound like a fun time.