Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stump the Twinzillas!!!!!!!!!

I am the Young Mens 2nd Counselor in our ward. I thought of a fun game to play because my kids are so smart. And I call it Stump the Twinzillas.

Connor and Skyler have memorized the Articles of Faith and Scripture Mastery. So I thought it would be fun to have the Young Men try and stump them on the Articles of Faith and Scripture Mastery.

I took them in class with me and it started off. The Young Men would just shout off scriptures or Articles of Faith and the boys just blurted them out with ease. It was amazing. It was like they had some power to start talking. We have some special kids!!!!!!

They went 20 for 20 on the Stump the Twinzilla challenge!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laundry said...

all i have to say is ya... sure.. uh huh.... the young women can do better hahahahahaha sorry!!! but so true!!!

That would be a fun game to play once the get older though.

Jenny said...

The genius must run in the family. Our kids do the same thing at our ward!